You love developing websites as much as you like travelling? Then apply for the job as Full Stack Developer at reisetopia!
reisetopia is one of the fastest growing and unique tourism start-ups in Germany, France and Switzerland. We reach more than 500.000 unique visitors a month and are one of the biggest luxury travel websites in Germany. With our unique approach to luxury travel, we present the best deals, news and more about enjoying luxury on an affordable budget. We have started focusing on building a unique luxury hotel booking platform, which is one of a kind in the whole world. Hence, extending our tech team to refine and design our bootstrapped architecture for scalability.
Interested? You can find the application form at the bottom of the page!
This full-time position will be filled as soon as possible.
What you’ll do
- Produce modular, well-tested, and documented code
- Design and develop of subprojects for our platform (including frontend, backend and data stores)
- Contribute to application architecture with an eye on scalability, performance, availability, and security
- Publish, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot code throughout a CI/CD deployment pipeline
You will have a strong impact on the success and shape of our product, so you can learn a lot and help the company growing.
What qualifications you should bring
- Experience in writing, architecting and building production level code with Node.js
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (React, Redux, etc.)
- Experience building scalable web applications in an agile environment
- Knowledge using and writing RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English and/or German
- Passion for UX aspects
- Knowledge in Next.js and universal rendering
- Knowledge in building out serverless functions (AWS lambda / GCP cloud functions)
What you can expect from reisetopia
Good coffee and a modern office are not enough for us. At reisetopia you can expect appreciation and team spirit in your daily work. You are jointly responsible for the success of our company and participate in it.
- Best working conditions in our brand new office in the Bergmannkiez
- Full ownership and freedom in designing our architecture while developing
- A highly motivated team with different backgrounds
- Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Barista coffee and a wide range of drinks
- Weekly team lunches
- Regular after-work events
- Appropriate salary
- Free public transport ticket
- Free conference tickets
- Highest possible lunch allowance
- Exclusive employee discounts for shopping, travel and much more
Are you up for new challenges? Then apply until September 30, 2020!