You love designing as much as you like travelling? Then apply for the job as Graphic Designer at reisetopia! This full-time position will be filled as soon as possible in Berlin.
reisetopia is one of the fastest growing tourism start-ups in Germany, France and Switzerland and the biggest luxury travel website in Germany. We count more than 1 million unique visitors a month and also more than 2.500 Hotelclients in total. With our unique approach to luxury travel, we not only present the best deals, reviews and guides, we also inform our community about the most important news when it comes to traveling. Besides that, we have built a unique luxury hotel booking platform, which leads luxury travel to an even more attractive way of traveling. For improving our website such as our content and the hotel booking platform, we are looking for a graphic designer who will be responsible for all tasks that are connected to design.
We are a young team with more than 22 people with a vision of a strong growth in our countries – and we want you to become part of the success and the further development.
Your tasks include but are not limited to
- Redesign the website
- Review the current brand guidelines
- Design and illustrate all kind of graphics such as presentations, storyboards, pitch decks, key visuals, webpages, banners, posters, social media posts and so on with clarity and to a high standard
- Edit photos for our website and Social Media Accounts
- Deliver reports on your progress in different graphic projects and manage your own tasks autonomously
- Contribute new ideas and solutions within the different fields of reisetopia
- Collaborate with the developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Communicate with external printers
What qualifications you should bring
- You have a Professional Training, Bachelor or Master in the field of communication, graphic or media design or in a comparable field
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, Adobe Lightroom
- Creative mindset with innovative ideas that will be contributed actively
- Understand project requirements and concepts from different internal teams, including marketing, product design, and brand communications
- You have knowledge in layout, design, typography and retouching as well as an eye and sense for aesthetics, details, design and technology trends
- You are a strategic and creative thinker, and you understand how to make an impact
- Fluent in English and/or German
- Good Knowledge in UX design
- Past experience with printed assets
- Good knowledge of the current design trends
What you can expect from reisetopia
Good coffee and a modern office is not the only thing that you can expect while working for reisetopia! You will find a high appreciation and rich team spirit within your daily work with many opportunities to contribute actively to the success of our company.
- Best working conditions in our new office in the Bergmannkiez
- Full ownership and freedom in all designing-tasks
- A highly motivated team with different backgrounds
- Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Free Barista coffee and a wide range of drinks
- Weekly team lunches such as the highest possible lunch contribution
- Regular after-work and special Team events
- Appropriate salary
- Free public transport ticket
- Free conference tickets
- Exclusive employee discounts for shopping, travel and much more
Apply for reisetopia here!
Are you up for new challenges? Then apply until February 28, 2021!