reisetopia is one of the fastest growing and unique tourism start-ups in Germany, France, Spain and Switzerland. We reach more than one million page visits a month and are one of the biggest luxury travel websites in Germany. With our unique approach to luxury travel, we present the best deals, news and more about enjoying luxury on an affordable budget. We now focus on building the best booking platform for luxury travel. Hence, extending our tech team to refine and design our bootstrapped architecture for scalability.
Any questions? Reach out to us at [email protected]!
Be part of our fast growing, passionate team making luxury and memorable experiences affordable for everyone!
Frontend Web Developer at reisetopia (m/w/d)
- Develop the frontend of our booking plattform (user and agent interfaces) in close teamwork with our designers
- Have a strong impact on the success and shape of our product
- Produce modular, well-tested, and documented code
- Contribute to application architecture with an eye on scalability, performance, availability, and security
- Publish, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot code throughout a CI/CD deployment pipeline
- Knowledge in React is a big plus
- Passion for UX aspects and close teamwork with our designers
- Knowledgeable in deploying and monitoring applications in AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English and/or German
What is in it for you – Perks at work:
- Full ownership and freedom in designing our backend architecture
- Be part of a passionate, fast growing team
- Appropriate salary
- Free Public transport ticket and lunch
- Conference ticke
- Travel Benefits
Working at reisetopia:
- Modern Co-Working office in the center of Berlin
- Free coffee and drinks
- Unique, memorable & luxurious team events
- Flexible options of home- and travel-office
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Reach out to us at [email protected].